Accreditation to the Standards is mandatory for public dental practices and currently voluntary for private dental practices. Given increasing patient expectations, it is reasonable to expect that it will become mandatory for private practices in the near future.
Is your dental practice and documentation up to date?
While the primary focus is always on dentistry, a professional and successful dental practice knows the importance of effective workplace policies, procedures and manuals that comply with current legislation and Dental Board of Australia’s requirements.
Amalgamate was founded to enhance Western Australia’s dental practices in four key areas. Accreditation, Infection Control, Work Health & Safety and Documentation.
What are the benefits of being an accredited dental practice?
- Confirming compliance with current legislation, regulations and standards
- Developing effective policies and other documentation or updating existing paperwork
- Ensuring workplace effectiveness via communication, staff performance reviews and consistent professional development
- Reinforcing high levels of client confidentiality
- Increasing staff confidence in practice operations because they understand why things are being done a certain way
- Improving your professional reputation and giving your practice the recognition it deserves!
For more information or for assistance with dental practice accreditation and compliance, contact Dr Roslyn Franklin
on 0428 917 700.