How can I be sure my broker is qualified?
All of EBM’s senior brokers are Qualified Practising Insurance Brokers (QPIB’s), proof of our willingness to voluntarily abide by a tough system of professional accreditation.
Their brokers maintain their professional status by undertaking the required ongoing training and development as an absolute minimum – all of our senior brokers exceed this requirement substantially.
It is a requirement of the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), which regulates the insurance industry, that all insurance brokers have attained or are working towards their Diploma of Financial Services (Insurance Broking), and EBM is compliant with all ASIC requirements.
Why choose EBM?
- Established since 1975.
- Among the top ten Insurance Brokers operating in Australia.
- Their service is personal, and you deal with the same brokers at all times.
- They are foundation members of NIBA (National Insurance Brokers Association).
- They can provide you with comparative terms from insurers to save you time and money, and are always available to provide you with expert advice.
- Innovative and well respected.
- Large enough to perform in all situations, yet small enough to care.
- Operate throughout Australia with a network of offices in New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland and Western Australia.