Are feeling that the time you have isn’t enough for your business?
Cloud Accounting is here for you
Cloud accounting software is similar to traditional, on-premises, or self-install accounting software, only the accounting software is hosted on remote servers. Data is sent into “the cloud,” where it is processed and returned to the user. All application functions are performed off-site, not on the user’s desktop.
In cloud computing, users access software applications remotely through the Internet or other network via a cloud application service provider. Using cloud accounting software frees the business from having to install and maintain software on individual desktop computers. It also allows employees in other departments, remote or branch offices to access the same data and the same version of the software.
Cloud accounting is revolutionising not only how companies manage their accounts but also how accountants are able to maintain and access business intelligence. It is well past the ‘new’ stage with many mature products and services now available, offering world class, real time dashboards for your business at a relatively low entry cost.
- Access real-time financial information on hand be it from a café, lounge or hammock
- Issue invoices on site and track payment electronically
- Cloud accounting to give your time back in your day
- Never needing to back up your data again
- Save time not having to transfer data files
- Take orders at a trade show – directly into your system
- Unshackle yourself from a single accounts computer
- Have your updates and upgrades happen automatically
- Your data is secure and always at hand – on desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet