Info on ThinkSafe
Good health and safety systems in small business help to:
- Prevent injuries and accidents
- Increase productivity; and
- Reduce loss of income due to downtime
The ThinkSafe Small Business Assistance Program offers an occupational safety and health audit of your business which is:
- Free (up to three hours assistance)
- Easy to obtain
- Provided by an independent and qualified OSH consultant
The consultant helps you to develop a simple safety action plan that is unique to your business, relevant to your industry and easy to implement.
This is a confidential service. The consultant will not report to WorkSafe on any aspect of your business.
Who should apply?
Small business that:
- Has less than 20 full time equivalent employees
- Is independently owned; and
- Falls into one of the following industries:
- Forestry or fishing
- Health or community services
- Retail or wholesale
- Transport or storage
- Not for profit
For Information on Think Safe or other training options visit Combined Team Services‘ website.